With KBUU All News all morning.
And NPR All Things Considered all afternoon.
This is F-M 99.1 … KBUU News
Today is Earth Day … day 530 after the Woolsey Fire … and these are the Wednesday Headlines:
- = A small earthwuake in Inglewood rattles Malibu awake at midnight.
- = No meeting for the Malibu City Council set yet .. to address a likely budget crisis.
- = Confusion in Ventura County … some beaches open … some closed.
- = Golf courses are now essential travel.
- = In the bay area … beaches are left open for locals … but jammed by tourists.
Malibu’s Only Local Daily News … from Radio Malibu …. F-M 99 point 1 K B U U. Good morning … I’m Hans Laetz reporting.